BISG welcomes your child as part of the school community. We accept pupils from 6 years to 14 years old. This means the school will accommodate pupils from grade 1 to grade 8. For registration of new pupils in grade one, it is an advantage that they are allowed to be enrolled at the age of 5 and a half years old.
You are welcome to visit the school before the process of registration to collect an idea about the syllabus, textbooks, teachers, school location and the atmosphere of the school in general.
Here is a step-by-step guide for enrolling with us at the BISG.
1. Please read the admission policy on the website, or call the secretary before beginning the registration process.
2. Get an application form and pay the required registration fees to the secretary office (opening hours: 8:30 am – 14:00 pm Sunday – Thursday)
3. Complete the application form attached with the following:
4. Every pupil will be informed if he is enrolled or not.
5. Then, the pupil and the parent meet the Head/Deputy to confirm the process of registration.
6. Payment of the registration fees could be from the period June – August 2016, in the secretary office, to secure a place for your child in the following academic year.